This is the frilly stuff that companies present to you, which show you how good your website can look. Why is this important? The first thing that your perspective clients will see is your website, this instantly gives you credibility and is your way to sell your goods and services to people. They will judge within the first few seconds of visiting whether or not they will use you. If your website is not designed in a way which is well thought out and captures the attention of your perspective client,they are unlikely to engage with you any further, and will probably leave your site.
Our in house design team is at your disposal should you need it, we offer bespoke websites which we tailor to suit your needs. At our initial consultation we will discuss with you any requirements you have and from there we will liaise with you to produce a product that you are completely satisfied with.
This is a list of things we would consider essential for your website to contain are:
- Image of how established the business may be
- Image of products and service value
- Image or perception of the scale of the business
- Image of the quality and effort you undertake
- Image of how much experience you offer
- Image of reliability and customer satisfaction
- Image of how professional you appear
- Reputation, recognition, then comes trust and Loyalty